|
临床药师网(linyao.net)免责声明
禁止发布任何可能侵犯版权的内容,否则将承担由此产生的全部侵权后果;提倡文明上网,净化网络环境!抵制低俗不良违法有害信息。
病人和药剂师的对话英语
Patient: How do I take these medicines? 我怎样服这些药呢?
Pharmacist: One tablet, threetimes a day. 一天三次,一次一片.
Two tablets, four times a day. 一天四次,一次两片.
two tablets at night. 晚上服两片.
Take one tablet of this pain-killer if you feel pain ,but not more than once every four hours. 假如你觉着疼就吃一片止痛片,但每次必须间隔四个小时。
One line(half line) three times a day. Shake it well before taking it.
每天三次,每次一(半)格。服前先摇匀.
Please put it under your togue,don't swallow it.把药放在舌头底下,不要往下咽.
Please suck It. 请含服.
Please dissolve the pill in water before taking it.服前请将药丸放在水中溶化.
One teaspoon three times a day. 每天三次,每次一茶匙。
P:How do I use this suppsitory. 我怎样用这栓剂?
Ph: Inset one into your anus (vagina) every night. 每晚塞一个在肛门(阴道)内.
P:Is this for internal use too? 这也是内服药吗?
Ph:This is for gargling only. 这是含漱剂。
This will loosen your stools. Please squeeze it into your anus every night.
这是通大便的.请每晚在肛门里挤一些.
This is a special adhesive for easing the pain. Apply it to the painful area and change it every two day. 这是专为止痛用的药膏.贴在痛处,两天换一次.
Apply some of the ointment,and rub it into the skin.涂一些这种药膏并揉进皮肤里去.
Paint this lotion to the itching spot with this small blush (cotton swab)
用小刷子(棉花棍)把洗剂涂在痒处.
Please dissolve the tablet(powder) in hot water. Soak your hand(foot) in it for twenty minutes twice a day.
请将这药片(药粉)溶化在热水里.将你的手(脚)泡在里面,每日两次,每次20分钟.
P: How do I use these eye-drops and ointment? 我怎样使用这些眼药水和眼药膏呢?
Ph:Put the eye-drops into your right eye 4-6 tims a day,each time one to two deops. Squeeze a bit of the ointment on your eyelid every night.
将这种眼药水滴入右眼,每天四至六次,每次一、两滴.每晚在眼皮里挤一点眼药膏.
P: How do I apply the nose drops? 我怎样使用这滴鼻剂呢?
Ph: Bend your head back as far as possible and then put them in.
尽量把头向后仰然后将药滴进去.
P: How do I apply the ear drops? 我怎样使用滴耳剂呢?
Ph: Turn your head to the side, put one to two drops in your ear. Press the tragus for a few seconds. 将头歪向一侧,在耳朵里滴一、两滴药水,再把耳屏按几秒钟。
P: How do I take(make) the herb medicine? 我怎样服(熬)中药呢,
Ph:Put herbs into a pot.Add about 300c.c.of cold water.Simmer gently for 20 minutes. Drain the solution. The amount left will be 40 to 50 c.c.This is the first dose.Don't throw the heabs away. DO the same in the evening. That is the second dose. Take the first dose in the morning, the second in the evening.
把草药放进锅内.加入 300毫升冷水.用慢(文)火煎 20分钟.将药水滗出,约 40-50毫升.这是头煎。不要将药扔掉.仍照原法下午再煎一次,这是二煎。头煎早晨服,二煎晚上服.
We can make the solution for you for six days. Take one bottle daily, half in the moning, half in the evening. Please put them in the refrigerator or keep them in a very cool place. Don't take the medicine while it is cold.
我们可以给你煎出六天的药.每天服一瓶上午半瓶,下午半瓶.瓶子要放在冰箱里或是放在凉爽的地方.不能服冷药.
P: Must I boil it before taking it? 每次服以前要将它煮开吗?
Ph: No. Put it in a glass and warm it in a bowL of hot water
不必.可以将药盛在玻璃杯里,将它放在一碗热水中加温.
P: How do I take these big balls? 这些大药丸儿怎么服呢?
Ph:Chew and swallow the bits with water or put them in water to melt them. Remove the wax before taking it.把它掰成小块,嚼后用水咽下,或者把它泡在水里化开再喝。服前把蜡皮去掉. |
评分
-
查看全部评分
|